Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Big weekend







Sorry it has been so long since I last updated the blog. We were out of town since last Wednesday and this is the first chance I've had to get on the computer again. Matt had a business meeting in Saline so we ventured to Chelsea to spend some time with Grace's Great-Grandma Helen. Grace and I had a great time with her and all the other family and friends we were able to visit with. Then, we headed to Grand Rapids for Grace's baptism. It was in the church where Matt and I were married, so that was pretty cool. We really appreciate the many family members who traveled the distance to be with us on Grace's special day. Thanks again!! I'll post a few pictures, since we are still waiting to get some more from everyone else. Grace is a great little traveler and really getting around! Take care!!!

No comments:

Followers