Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Rollercoaster

I found a couple more cute pics of Grace in her bikini from our trip I had to post :) Well, we returned to 2 feet of snow in our driveway which Matt really enjoyed blowing out at about 8:30 at night after 10 hours of traveling! He had to do it that night because he had to leave for California for a trade show the next morning! So Grace and I were on our own all week. Matt made it home safely after a long red eye flight and then we celebrated Karen's birthday. This week has flown by too! Grace has been pretty fussy on and off and screamed for over an hour on Sunday, so I took her in to the doctor Monday to see if maybe she had an ear infection or something. The doctor told me he had good news and bad news: the good news was that it was not an ear infection, the bad news was that she is teething, but not even close to having them come in so we're in for a rollercoaster ride! Poor baby! They push in sometimes, then the swelling goes down and she fells better, then the cycle begins all over again. She has been drooling like crazy and spitting up more too. When Matt was away I put together her jumparoo because she really likes to be sitting up and I thought she was ready. She absolutely loves it! I have some cute pictures fo her playing in it. We also just started eating some rice cereal in the morning and in the evening with her bottle. I have pictures of that too. At first she wasn't sure about it, so I added a couple spoonfuls of baby food and now I can't get it in fast enough!!












No comments:

Followers