Sunday, May 13, 2007

Six months






Grace is six months old today! Wow, the time flies!! I can't believe she is half a year old already!!! I caught a good shot earlier today during a snooze and this afternoon at Nonnie and Papa's house. She has discovered Club crackers and man- you do not want to let her run out of them!! She will let you know how she feels about that! Anyway, I thought the pictures of her eating today were so cute because she was such a mess. She also had a special treat for dessert- her very own bowl of vanilla ice cream. She sure liked that!!!
I had a great first Mother's Day today. It felt a little more "real" this year, since I was pregnant last Mother's Day. The Guys made us moms a nice meal with no complaints :)
Happy Mother's day everyone!

No comments:

Followers