Monday, August 27, 2007

It's about time!

First fireworks! (the re-do for Festival on the Bay)



Thumbs up for boating!



Ahoy!




It's about time that I got some pics posted again! These are from a few weeks ago. We've had a lot going on lately. I'm sure everyone knows by now, but Gracie is going to be a big sister in the end of March. It happened a little sooner than we planned, but we're very excited to expand our family! I should have lots of pictures to post after this weekend, we're headed to see Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Megan in Grand Rapids for Labor Day weekend. Enjoy the holiday!!




2 comments:

rjb said...

I'll say...."it's about time", too!
I have been checking daily for a Gracie update - so thanks for getting them posted.
Sorry we won't be home this weekend, hopefully we will see you next time.
Robby

Gracie's mommy said...

I know, we've been so busy lately!! I have been pretty bad about updating - I'll try to be better. I think we'll be coming back in late September early October so hopefully we'll be able to catch up then. Take care & enjoy the boat!!

Followers