Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's about time! (I know, I know)...







Big girl bike!





You can call me Captain Landon







a rainy night at the fair





Mackinac Island trip...I wish I would have taken more pictures! (We were a little busy with these two!!!)










We finally found a back-up night-night (thanks again Kel)!



















more zoo fun







Grace had packed for a trip to go see Daddy (who was away for work)


John Ball Zoo
Wow. I can't believe it is already October! Where did the summer (and spring for that matter!) I apologize for being SO TERRIBLE about updating the blog!!!! We had a lot going on with Karen's weedig (that we were all in, and I designed the invitations, programs, etc.) and then jsut being outside with the kids when not in work etc.

Anyway, I'm going to pick some highlights from the past SEVERAL months to post below. I will definitely try to be better now that summer is over!

No comments:

Followers